Sunday, July 31, 2011

WATER

Did a 9 mile longish run Friday. At the boulevard. Turns out that even though I thought I was over it--I thought I would never in a million years go back to it. I thought I had seen the light. Guess there was still some little spark left--and well. I fell in love again. Cool breeze, no sun and opposite direction from the 1/2 helped.

Parked at yoga, ran 9 and then went to Hour of Power. A lovely way to spend a Friday morning--but I do find when I double yoga and a run--I feel like shit the next day. Probably not hydrated nearly enough.

Took 2 blissful days off (well, today wasn't blissful b/c it wasn't a planned day off--but it is just as well). My plan for tomorrow is to get up a little before 5, do a 3 mile easy run and then head into Portland for Hour of Power at 6:30. The snooze button is totally going to tempt me. But there is something to be said for being done with your work out at 7:30 in the morning. I will let you know how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment