Thursday, July 21, 2011

SURPRISE!

I'M PREGNANT! No. I'm not. But pretending I am NEVER gets old. Unless I really was. And then I would be rocking back and forth in hysterics.

Anyhow, I guess I am running a half marathon on Sunday!  A few friends had mentioned it. And every time I was all like, "HELL NO! Too close to B2B. And grosssss! How hot will it be!?"

Well I realized I was scheduled to run 13 anyhow. And well, it won't be HOT. Warm. But not HOT. So why the hell not?

Plus you get a medal.

In all actuality, there is something intriguing about running a race just to run one. Not trying to PR. Just doing it. I know that probably is odd to some, since heck, it is a RACE. But I am odd.

The weather is a tad....warm. And slightly...muggy. No work out today at all (which I am going CRAZY right now). Probably an early morning run tomorrow and an hour of yoga. Saturday off...and Sunday, 13.1 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment