Speed workout yesterday. 10:30 am on a track. In blazing sunshine. And humidity. Equals not good. NOT GOOD.
I felt crappy for each of my 4 800s. And during each recovery run, I was literally about to pee my pants. So when I finally crossed the line after my last damn 800. I just peed. I didn't even care. I just peed. Russ was standing off to the side and stared at me in horror and amusement. I growled at him, waved my hand and snatched my water from him. He later said, "Well at least you were discreet about it." He was joking. I was just walking wide legged with pee shooting out of me. Oh, and there were other people on the track. Whatever. It was clear pee so at least I was very hydrated. And it has nothing to do with having a baby. I always have had pee issues when I run hard in hot and humid weather.
Today for my easy run, I did 4 miles. With the jogger. Not fun. Not easy. Thank the lord I have a day of rest tomorrow before my 10 miler on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment