Friday, June 14, 2013

Back at it

Two weeks down of Marathon Training. Running Maine in October. Silly of me to think I could run anything sooner than now. It took me a long. Long. LONG time to feel really recovered from the marathon. I ran through the summer and fall and then had minimal running late fall/early winter (consumed by the move). Kick started running again in January...and have been consistently running a 4 day a week (2 easy, 1 pace, 1 long run) since end of Feb. Went into this marathon training feeling a lot more in shape than the previous marathon.

Decided to follow Hal Novice 2 again. Four days is manageable. And I like to avoid speed work. This program has pace runs but no tempo/speed work. I know that's kind of lazy of me. But I'm ok with that.

Still struggling to do any cross training. I know I SHOULD do Yoga once a week. I know I SHOULD work my abs/arms. But again...I'm lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment